Amelia Lakes is a gated luxury condominium community with a mix of 1B/1B, 2B/2B and 3B/2B floor plans unit sizes. The community consists of a total of 17 buildings nestled around our namesake, Amelia Lake.
There are a total of 230 condominiums in our community. Our residents enjoy the peaceful lifestyle and enjoy the amenities and facilities that come as a bonus of belonging to Amelia Lakes.
Please be respectful to your neighbors and community members. Below are the rules for Amelia Lakes:
GENERAL SWIMMING POOL RULES
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Pool and Volley Court hours are from 8:00a.m. -11:00p.m. daily
- Children 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an Adult or supervisor/babysitter at least 16 years of age at all times for usage of the pool facility.
- Radios, televisions, and the like may be listened to if played at a sound level, which is not offensive to other members and guests.
- Swimming is permitted only during designated hours, as posted at the pool.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Glass containers, aluminum cans, and other sharp or potentially hazardous objects are not permitted in the pool area.
- Children under three years of age and those who are not reliably toilet trained must wear rubber lined swim diapers, as well as a swim suit over the swim diaper, to reduce the health risks associated with human waste in the swimming pool/deck area.
- The facility reserves the right to discontinue usage of play equipment during times of peak or scheduled activity at the pool, or if the equipment provides a safety concern.
- Pool availability may be altered in order to facilitate maintenance of the facility.
- Pets, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, scooters and golf carts are not permitted on the pool deck area inside the pool gates at any time.
- The Amenity Center staff reserves the right to authorize all programs and activities, including the number of guest participants, equipment and supplies usage, etc.; conducted at the pool including Swim lessons, Aquatic/Recreation Programs and Pool Parties.
- Any Person swimming when the facility is closed may be suspended from using the facility. Swimming pool hours will be posted.
- Proper swim attire (no cutoffs) must be worn in the pool.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the pool or on the pool deck area.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area.
- No diving, jumping, pushing, running or other horseplay is allowed in the pool or on the pool deck area.
- For the comfort of others, the changing of diapers or clothes is not allowed at poolside.
- No one shall contaminate the pool. Anyone who does pollute the pool is liable for any costs incurred in treating and reopening the pool.
- Radio controlled watercraft are not allowed in the pool area.
- Pool entrances must be kept clear at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Amelia Lakes Amenity Center.
- No swinging on ladders, fences, or railings is allowed.
- Pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area.
- Loud, profane, and abusive language will not be tolerated
- A parent or guardian must be within arm’s length of a non-swimmer at all times when in the water regardless of the type of flotation devices used.
SWIMMING POOL: CONTAMINATION POLICY
- If contaminations occur, (ie. Blood, Feces, Vomit, etc.) the pool will be closed for twelve (12) hours and the water will be shocked with chlorine to kill the bacteria.
- Parents should take their children to the restroom before entering the pool
3. Children under three years of age, and those who are not reliably toilet trained, must wear rubber lined swim diapers and a swimsuit over the swim diaper.
4. No one shall contaminate the pool. Anyone who does pollute the pool is liable for any costs incurred in treating and reopening the pool.
GENERAL FITNESS CENTER RULES
- Usage of the Fitness Facility is restricted to residents 16 years of age and older.
- Children of residents who are 14 & 15 years of age may use the fitness facilities when accompanied by an adult resident. Children under 14 are not allowed in the fitness center.
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- All residents and guests of the fitness center are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and safe manner in compliance with fitness center rules and regulations.
- Appropriate clothing is required at all times in the fitness center. Appropriate clothing means t-shirts, shorts, leotards, and/or sweat suits. No denim please.
- All residents and guests are required to wear athletic footwear, which covers the entire foot.
- Food is permitted in patio area only. Beverages are permitted in the fitness center, but all drinks must be covered and sealed.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted anywhere in the fitness center.
- Chewing gum is not allowed in the fitness center.
- Radios and tape or CD players are not permitted unless they are personal units equipped with headphones.
- Loud, profane or abusive language is prohibited.
- Patrons exercise at their own risk. Each individual is responsible for his or her own safety.
- All emergencies or injuries must be reported to the Community Manager at 904-225-9070.
- Disorderly conduct and horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Disregard for any fitness center rule will result in expulsion from the facility and/or loss of fitness center privileges.
- All broken equipment should be reported to the Community Manager at 904-225-9070.
- Weights may not be removed from the fitness center for any reason.
- Each individual is responsible for wiping off the equipment after use.
- You should limit cardiovascular equipment usage to 30 minutes if others are waiting for the equipment, stepping aside between multiple sets on the weight equipment, and restacking weights after usage.
- The Recreational Facility reserves the right to discontinue any such programs and activities due to concerns with their safety and other conflicts with the operation of the facility.
- Hand chalk is not permitted.
- Weights or dumbbells are not to be dropped. Everything should be placed down gently.
- Benches and machines are not to be stepped on.
- Weights or dumbbells shall be kept on the floor, not on the benches, as to not ruin the upholstery and padding on the benches.
Personal Training or salutation of training for fees is not permitted.
TENNIS COURT RULES
- Resident Use Only. Guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- Tennis courts are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Time is limited to one hour if others are waiting.
- Tennis court usage may be limited, from time to time, for sponsored events or lessons, which must be approved by a manager.
- Proper shoes and tennis attire is required while on the tennis courts.
- Proper Tennis etiquette should be adhered to at all times. Profanity and/or disruptive behavior are not permitted.
- Use of the Tennis Courts is permitted only during designated operating hours, as posted at the Tennis Courts.
- Tennis Courts are for tennis only, no pets, skateboards, roller blades, scooters allowed on courts.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No roughhousing on the playground.
- You must clean up all food, beverages, and miscellaneous trash brought to the playground.
- No profanity.
- Usage of the playground may be limited from time to time due to a sponsored event, which must be approved by a manager.
VOLlEYBALL COURT AND ACTIVITY FIELD RULES
- Residents only. Guests must be accompanied by a resident.
- Play at your own risk.
- Limit Play to 1 hour if other players are waiting.
- Courts are for Volleyball only.
- No food, beverages or glass permitted on courts.
- No pets allowed.
- No profanity or roughhousing.
- No skateboards, roller blades, scooters allowed
- No hanging on net allowed
- Usages of the volleyball court and activity field may be limited from time to time due to a sponsored event, which must be approved by a manager.
CLUB ROOM AND PATIO RENTAL POLICIES
- Only residents or non-residents may reserve the facility for private parties.
- The current pool regulations and policies apply.
- Check with the Community Manager regarding the anticipated date for the party in order to determine availability.
- At the time the reservation is made, deliver to the Community Manager two checks or money orders (no cash), one for the deposit and one for the room rental, made out to Amelia Lakes Condominium Association, Inc.
- A deposit of $100.00 will be required at least 14 days in advance of the party.
- The room rental charge is $50.00 for 4 hours.
- To received the full refund of the deposit on the next day after the party, the following must be done:
- Remove all garbage and place in dumpster
- Take down all party displays
- Sweep the floor and clean out the refrigerator
- The deposit is fully refundable if the party is cancelled due to inclement weather.
- The volume of live or recorded music must not violate applicable Nassau County noise ordinances.
- No glass or breakable items are permitted in the facility.
- No pets are allowed, except Seeing Eye dogs, in facility.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF PRIVILEGES
- Privileges can be subject to suspension or termination by the Board of Directors if a Patron:
- Submits false information on the application for a pass
- Permits unauthorized use of a pass
- Exhibits unsatisfactory behavior, deportment or appearance
- Fails to abide by the Rules and Regulations established for the use of facilities
- Treats the personnel or employees of the facilities in an unreasonable or abusive manner
- Engages in conduct that is improper or likely to endanger the welfare, safety or reputation of the Center or its management.
- The Board of Directors may at any time, restrict, suspend or for cause or causes, as described above, any patron’s privileges to use any or all of the center’s facilities